Saturday, March 17, 2007

With my friends


[As transcribed by Daddy]

In Grandpa's words, today I was a real 'Live Wire.' While I wasn't tearing up Gammy and Grandpa's place, I was at home, being ever-so-sweet. I've started referring to my toys as my 'friends', and today I located the empty laundry basket, stuffed it with my toys, and sat in there with 'em. "With my friends," is how I like to put it. We watched some TV, just generally hung out, and even practices counting together. You know... "one, two, three, three, three, five, seven, ten!"

Mommy and I walked Daddy to the bus stop this morning, and after he came home from work and we had dinner (my folks taught me how to eat artichokes) we all went to the supermarket. All the while, I asked to go to the zoo.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!