Friday, March 02, 2007

Yay Pee Pee!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Still sniffly, and still snotty. I guess that's how it's gotta be. Today started out fairly warm (for the season) and quiet outside, but then early in the afternoon the thunder and lightning started, followed by ridiculous amounts of snow. I've never seen the sky get that dark during the day! Daddy got to come home from work early because of the storm and everything. We hung out and danced... it was fun.

After dinner, I told Mommy that I wanted to sit on the potty. She put me on the potty, and I happily peed, causing much joyous celebration! I'm not saying that I'm fully potty-trained or anything, but it was a huge step forward.

After a tub and a visit with Gamma, Grandpa, and Anisa, I went to bed. Then the thunderstorm woke me up. Looks like it's gonna be a long night.

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Beside You In Time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!