Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ant-Watching


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I love ants. Can't get enough of 'em. I like to lie down on the floor, propped up by my elbows, and watch 'em scurry around. Sometimes I'll yell "ANTS!" or "'Mazing!" at them. I did a lot of ant-watching today.

Aside from that, today was another day of mischief. I was into everything, taking stuff apart, getting into trouble... you know the drill. I've really enjoyed having Daddy at home for the past few days - we play together a lot and I keep conning him into reading my books to me over and over again.

Daddy was nowhere to be found when I woke up from my nap, however - Mommy and I went for a walk and did some twirling on the front lawn to burn some energy. When Daddy came home for dinner, I was so excited to see him I screamed "EVAN!"


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, so at least someone won't think I'm insane when I set up the ant farm ...

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!