Thursday, April 12, 2007

Belly Dancer!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's at home today - he can finally stop being a antisocial jerk and hang out with me and his visiting in-laws. He's pretty wired though - working on his buggy website and work stress hasn't helped him sleep much over the past week.

Regardless, he took Mommy and Papa and Zoe and I to a nice restaurant for lunch today. The waitress there totally fell in love with me, and I ate a lot of tomatoes. Daddy then drove us out to a big mall, and fell asleep in the car once we parked. Mommy and I bought some new balls and a tunnel for my ball house, Zoe got some shirts, and Papa spent time at the fishing store.

We came home - Daddy went out to an important meeting he's had set up for a long time, and the rest of us had a pizza dinner with Gammy and Grandpa and Anisa. To entertain everyone, I did a bizarre undulating belly-dance.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!