Saturday, April 07, 2007

Calling Tapirs


[As transcribed by Daddy]

The day started off with a nice surprise - Daddy and Gammy and Grandpa and I drove off to see GG in Guelph today, while Mommy and Basil stayed behind to do some cleaning and stuff. Whatever - whatever they wanna do on their holiday, I won't argue.

Guelph was fun. It was nice to see GG, and I got to play her piano (see photo), kick my soccer ball around, eat a lot of spinach dip and Polish sausage at lunch, play with the drawstring on a desk lamp, and pretend GG's little plastic radio was a mobile phone that I could call Tapirs with.

Grandpa drove us all home - Gammy and Daddy and I all fell asleep. When we got home I was really happy to see Mommy, and made sure she paid me lots of attention. And then after dinner, Daddy went to the office! What a weird holiday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!