Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Catchphrases


[As transcribed by Daddy]

What's up with us doing clothes shopping before lunch all of a sudden? For the second day in a row, Mommy and Daddy and I went to do some shopping at the mall, seeing as how it's a weekday and there aren't many people around (and everyone loathes a crowded mall). I stayed in my stroller the whole time, which is rare nowadays.

We came home for lunch, and Mommy had a long nap with me while Daddy got a lot of work done and did some more networking. When Mommy and I woke up, we played a bit and then did some more shopping, seeing as how I've run out of sippy cups.

After dinner, Daddy cleaned the apartment and played with me. While everyone appreciates my new catchphrases ( "Readabook readabook readabook" and "MORE MILK!!!!!!!"), they also lament the passing of my mispronunciations - i.e. "dim-im" has become "Dim Sum" and "Ah-Hoo" has become "Basil."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!