Monday, April 16, 2007

Collecting Pine Cones


[As transcribed by Daddy]

For a change, we went clothes shopping immediately after breakfast. We had some fun - Daddy bought a shirt and a new pair of pants, Mommy got a shirt, and we all got caught in a power failure (which also led to us getting a discount).

We had some lunch, then drove off to Georgina. I fell asleep, of course, and once I woke up we let the crows guide us to a nice little trailhead out in the middle of nowhere. I picked the place clean of pine cones, let me tell you. Basil and I got some exercise, Daddy once again learned that he can't carry me on his shoulders all day long anymore, and my parents somehow managed to run into their old landlord.

Once I got home, all I wanted to do was visit Bernard the giant hamster. I had some dinner, and then a nice bath before falling asleep with Mommy for the night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!