Friday, April 06, 2007

Cornish Rex


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Snow the morning! I'm the only one that seems happy about it.

Made muffins with Mommy this morning! Fun times. After we bathed, we caught the bus (literally - I tried to run away from the bus shelter, Mommy had to run after me, and dropped the muffins in the process), and had a play date at our friend Julie and Sara's.

Sara and I interacted more than we ever have before - I played with all of her toys, made friends with her absolutely fascinating cats, and sang my 'Spaghetti' song. They invited us to stay for lunch, so we did, and then left pretty late. When we got home, I was super jazzed to see Gammy.

Daddy was late coming home from work, but I was glad to see him nonetheless. I sat on his shoulders and we danced!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!