Friday, April 13, 2007

Crabby McCrabb


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Papa and Zoe left for Virginia and South Carolina this morning, and I think I was kinda sad to see them go - it would go a long way to explain my behaviour today. I was whiny, crabby, needy, complainy, grumpy, and impossible to please all day long.

Mommy and Daddy did some tidying, Daddy did a lot more networking and talking on the phone and fixed up his site a bit more. He's still not all caught up on his sleep though, so he keeps sporadically passing out when he gets a few minutes.

Mommy joined Daddy at his later in the day, and I got to hang out with Grandpa and Anisa in the meantime. For them I was sweet and wonderful. As soon as Mommy and Daddy came home, I was back to being difficult. Oh well! They love me anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!