Saturday, April 21, 2007

Drama Queen


[As transcribed by Daddy]

First thing I did this morning was choose my own clothing. See the above photo for the result.

The weather was absolutely fantastic today! When Daddy wasn't stuck inside working on a freelance project, he was outside with Mommy and I as we tidied up outside and did a lot of yardwork. I learned how to rake, and I also learned how to have a race (I love the "ready, set, GO" part) and how to play tag.

The bunch of us had to run some errands, so Daddy drove us to the hardware store. On the way, we got stuck in some strangely heavy (local) traffic. Once we got all the gear we needed, we decided to just have dinner at a pub my parents hadn't been to since before I was born. I guess the food was all right.

I fell on my hand again when we got home, and made a big deal about it. My neighbour Lucie is pretty sure I'm going to be one heck of a drama queen!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!