Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Egg Hunting


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, I'm super excited and all amped to see Zoe, and a little unsure and wary around Papa. I mean, I'm pretty sure I like him and all, but he's just kinda big and loud. I'm slowly warming to him again, though.

We all spent most of the day cooped up. Papa watched sports on TV, Zoe played sports on the Wii, Mommy cooked, and Daddy worked on his portfolio. I talked to Nana on the phone briefly, had a nap - and when I woke up, it was Easter Egg Hunting time! At first I didn't get it - I mean, if you think about it, it's kinda weird. Find coloured eggs outside (in the cold) and put them in a bucket? All I wanted to do was stand on the doorstep and call them to me... "Eeeeeeegggs!"

After about ten minutes I was a pro at it, and for the rest of the day (no joke) I was determined to 'Find Eggs'. Everyone had no choice but to put up with my demands by re-hiding stuff all over the house for me to find.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!