Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Giving Papa a tour of the 'hood


I made muffins with Mommy this morning! I sure do love cooking with her. As soon as I see her with the mixing bowl, I like to pull a chair into the kitchen, stand on it, and 'help' (which more often than not means eating sugar).

Mommy and Papa and Zoe and I were trapped at home again due to the cold weather and no car. We all hung out, as usual. A big breakthrough came later int he day when Papa and I decided to take a really really long walk (for both of us) through the neighbourhood. We were gone a long time, and spent some real quality time together. You know... walkin', talkin', throwin' rocks, waving to busses and stuff.

Came home - Daddy was home from work a bit earlier than usual, spent a lot of time networking on the phone, and has been working dilligently on his website.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!