Monday, April 02, 2007

Itchy Bitchy*


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another rainy Sunday scuppered our hiking plans. Ah well. After breakfast and some horsing around with Gammy and Grandpa, Mommy and Daddy and I went for Dim Sum for lunch. I made less of a mess than I did last time, and we all managed to spend half as much money. Connection?

After lunch it was time to run some errands. We went to some bookstores for some books (including one for me), picked up more cell phone plan literature and coffee, and headed home. I fell asleep in the car, so Mommy just hung out with me in the driveway instead of waking me.

Before dinner, Daddy and I went shopping for shoelaces and then we went for a nice, crisp spring hike through the park. Daddy sure is out of shape. We sang a lot, though, including *Itsy Bitsy Spider. Next time you see me, ask to see my raccoon impression.

New art here, here, here, and here.

Listening to: Squarepusher - Big Loada


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!