Sunday, April 29, 2007

"WHAT?! Lost Socks?!"


[As transcribed by Daddy]

As is our regular Saturday morning ritual, today we drove off to the butcher to pick up some groceries. As a bonus, we also bought light bulbs, dog food, and Daddy and I went for a walk to a cute little children's bookstore and bought a new book of poems. While I was there, I recited my "Three Little Kittens" rhyme... the lady at the store asked me if aforementioned kittens lost their socks, rather than their mittens. Since then, I've been reciting the ditty with the word 'Socks' replacing 'Mittens.'

After I woke up from my nap today, I was ridiculously grumpy, whiny, and cranky. Mommy tells Daddy that I'm in this post-nap funk really frequently... he just doesn't see it very often.

Before bed, Mommy and Daddy and Basil & I went for a little hike near Edwards Gardens. It was nice.

New art here, here, and here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!