Saturday, April 14, 2007

Make Bubbles! More!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Everyone can relax - my awful mood seems to have worked itself out in my sleep. I'm back to my cute, adorable self today.

Anyway, today was another nice day home with Mommy and Daddy and Basil, who I sat on a lot. I played in some cardboard boxes, played some video games with Daddy (I'm still not all that impressed) and did some dancing. After my nap, we drove out to buy a new Wii game and a DVD for me (my very first DVD!)While we were at the toy store, we bought some bubbles! I love them!

While we were grocery shopping, I grabbed a massive hunk of cheese out of the shopping cart and ate half of it. We'll see how THAT turns out. Needless to say, I kinda ruined my appetite for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!