Monday, April 23, 2007

Mono Cliffs


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yup... more yardwork today. It's getting quite boring, to be honest - I'm sick and tired of standing outside watching Mommy and Daddy clean up the yard. It's enough to have a tantrum over and demand to be let inside to watch cartoons.

After some lunch and (you guessed it) more yardwork, Mommy and Daddy drove Basil and I out to the Mono Cliffs. We didn't intend to go for such a long walk, but the trail we were on just kept going and going... two hours later we were on our way home, albeit tired, a bit dehydrated, suntanned, hungry, and thoroughly exercised.

Once we got home we loaded up on some dinner, I had a tub, fell on my hand again, and threw a fit before going to sleep. I've been favouring it a lot and have been extra-sensitive when I bang it into things. We're sure it's nothing (it's not swollen or bruised, plus I;m a bit of a drama queen), but my folks'll have it checked out anyway.

Listening to: Feist - The Reminder


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!