Thursday, April 26, 2007

Muffin Chair?!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Absolutely no yard work today! Yay! Instead, Daddy drove Mommy and I all the way downtown for a whole lot of walking, shopping, and eating. We picked up comics books, looked at some clothes, and grabbed a pretty decent bite to eat. We tried on some new kid-carrying baby backpacks, but didn't find anything that would spare Daddy a whole lot of neck strain.

We headed home again, where I was expected to nap. But after a morning and afternoon like that - who's gonna sleep? I refused, and bit Daddy on the elbow instead. I also named the mole on his arm "muffin chair." Pretty weird, huh?

Of course, as we all went for a drive in the late afternoon, I fell asleep in the car anyway. After dinner I got to meet one of Gammy and Grandpa's old friends... but the whole sleep-deprivation thing was throwing me off, and I wasn't very personable.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!