Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Ball House Invitee


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning was really busy. Yesterday's statutory holiday meant that none of the supermarkets were open - so we all had to go this morning instead of last night. It was crazy! So many people... no wonder Mommy and Daddy choose to buy groceries around midnight on a Friday. Mommy's shoulders hurt, so we also visited the chiropractor.

Daddy left for work after we came home and had some lunch. I went down for my nap, and when I woke up - there was Papa, hovering over my crib. It kinda freaked me out, to be honest with you. Luckily my cousin Zoe is also in tow (actually it may be the other way around), so I stuck to her like glue! She's my new best friend. I even invited her into my little ball house! I don't even invite Mommy in there!

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!