Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Once Around the Block


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's been a while since I reported any new teeth, so I'm pleased to report that there is in fact a new front-ish tooth firmly planted in my gums. In semi-related Clover news, today I asked Mommy to "Read a book" and to "Please sing animal song." Look out English language, here I come!

At the end of the day today, after Daddy came home from work and we had dinner, we all went out for a walk around the block. I'm very proud to announce that I made it all the way around the block without being picked up or carried once! I was getting pretty slow towards the end, but I totally made it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!