Friday, April 27, 2007

Public Poetry Reading


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to Sarah & Julie's today - I had a lot of fun destroying the place, but Mommy really had a tough time riding the bike there, what with the cold weather, torrential rain, and gale-force winds. We took the bus part of the way home, went to the toy store and bought some trains and a little rake for me to use while my folks do more yardwork.

While at the bus stop, I spontaneously started spouting my favourite poem for all to hear - which kinda blew Mommy off of her feet, it was so cute:

Three kittens, lost mittens - cry. Oh mother dear, sadly fear - lost mittens. WHAT?! Lost mittens?! Naughty kittens. Stupid kittens! No pie. Meow meow, no pie.

In the afternoon, Mommy gave me a haircut and then we both had a long nap together. When we woke up, Daddy took us for a ride downtown and made us dinner.

Listening to: My Morning Jacket - Z


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!