Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Return of Naughty Toby


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I wasn't in a bad mood today, but I sure was in a mischevious one. I was into absolutely everything today - the garbage, the DVDs, the kitchen, I kept climbing all over the dog... I was a real handful. 'Naughty Toby' returns!

After a nice trip to the butcher's and a new coffee place, we had some lunch and I had a nap [I reportedly dreamed about Mandrills eating bananas]. When I woke up, Anisa's friend Kayley was over - she brought along her pet hamster, Bernard. I loved that thing! It was so cute and adorable and I got to feed it and stuff. I didn't want to leave it alone.

Before dinner we all took a walk to the drug store - the backpack thing we got isn't making it any easier to carry me around. My poor Daddy is such a wealking that he had to put me down after about 45 minutes. He must be tired from fighting with the computer all the time.

Listening to: The Bad Plus - Prog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!