Friday, April 20, 2007

Sand in my diaper


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I were gonna go out to our friend Julie's house, only there was no air in the tires of my little bike trailer and Mommy wasn't feeling well anyway. Once Daddy was finished with another morning appointment, we hung out with him and played out in the front yard.

We enjoyed it out there so much that we all decided to have a picnic, which was pretty nice. Gammy and Grandpa joined us, and after my nap, I joined them all in the backyard and helped them all do some much-needed yardwork.

The day didn't stop there, though! Mommy and Daddy took me back out to the playground in the beaches, where I swung, slid, and played with a whole heck of a lot of sand. I think I must have brought home most of it in the folds of my clothing. We did all of our grocery shopping a day early, and when we got home I kinda hurt my hand by falling on it funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!