Sunday, April 22, 2007

Seating Arrangements


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another day of yardwork! We all got out there pretty early this morning and kept on raking and chopping and clearing and dusting the back yard. It's amazing how much work we all accomplished today - the yard looks as though it's doubled in area! Even Basil helped out. I contributed by telling everyone where they should sit.

I had a bath this morning, and I gotta say - it ranks up there as one of the funnest. Daddy discovered that the word 'Minus' makes me laugh hysterically (as do the words 'okey dokey', 'handy dandy' and 'boom-bah-bah').

After my nap, I insisted that we all take a break from gathering yard waste in order to go to the playground. We found one that wasn't too busy, played a bit, came home, and went back to work. Of course I got so riled and worked up that going to sleep tonight has become a practical impossibility.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!