Thursday, April 05, 2007

Setting a Trap


[As transcribed by Daddy]

For the most part, I was a much happier kid today compared to yesterday. Only a few short-lived tantrums that I was easily distracted away from.

While Mommy was working away in the kitchen today, I silently slid some slippery fabric on the ground and snuck away. Mommy stepped on the fabric, slid across the room, and came millimetres away from slicing her throat open on a kitchen knife. That's right folks - I set a trap for and almost killed Mommy! She was pretty shook up for the entire rest of the day.

I didn't want to go to sleep today, and almost made Mommy miss her favourite show in order to put me to sleep. Staying up did get me a quick phone call with Nana though, so... everyone wins!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!