Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sleeping and Wandering


[As transcribed by Daddy]

The rain outside is clearly having a pretty strong effect on us all... Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I were pretty groggy today. We all slept in a bit, took it easy, and had lots of naps. While Daddy wasn't networking on the phone or working on his freelance stuff, he was sleeping. Mommy and I had a long nap together in the afternoon, Basil slept most of the day, and we all practically went into comas immediately after having dinner with Gammy and Grandpa tonight.

In the meantime, I just kinda started walking away from the house this morning, following the songs of the local sparrows. Daddy followed closely behind... we had a nice little walk. I love to jump on / over the sidewalk cracks.

It's cute - when I want something and ask for it, I'll answer my own question for you. For example: "Daddy? Dance? Shoulders? Okay! Sounds good. All right, Clover!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!