Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TV, Wii, and Me!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

We tried to get my baby carseat to fit into Papa's car, but unfortunately it didn't seem to work. Therefore, we were all pretty much stuck at home again with nuthin' to do. Sorry, Papa and Zoe. At least we have TV, Wii, and me as entertainment.

A big moment today - I got my breakfast all over myself, and as we were getting ready to put me in the tub, I had to go to the bathroom. So - get this - I told everyone that I needed to pee! Mommy quickly put me on the potty and I peed! I was so proud that I just HAD to show cousin Zoe.

When Daddy came home from work (completely wired, having had little sleep over the past few days) he took Papa and Zoe and Mommy and I out for dinner to make up for being so cooped up. We had Thai food - I loved it! I got to have ice cream before bed and stay up an hour late, too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!