Thursday, April 19, 2007

Twenty-One Months Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I wached a whole bunch of my Toopy & Binoo DVD, and ate a lot of food. My mischevious streak continued as I got into stuff I wasn't supposed to, trashed the apartment, and tried to mop the kitchen all by myself (a toddler with a mop is a scaaaary thing).

Daddy ate lunch in a hurry and then ran off to yet another appointment or two, so Mommy and I napped and then dusted off our bike and wagon outside. Daddy really needs to get out there and get down to some serious yardwork.

After Daddy came home, we drove out to the beaches, got some coffee, and played in the playground. I had a blast! Between the swings, the slides, and the fistfuls of sand, I did NOT want to leave.

New art here, here, and here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!