Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Worms! 'Mazing!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

More yard work today. It was a bit chillier, but we all managed to have a good time anyway. I helped out with the raking, helped put sticks and stuff into yard waste bags, and became fascinated with earthworms. So fascinated, in fact, that I insisted that everyone around me share in the experience. When they didn't crouch down to look for worms with me, I threw a tantrum.

After lunch and before my nap, Mommy and Daddy took me to buy some flowers for the garden. Once we got home, I carried those things all over the place (see photo). When I woke up from my nap, Daddy was out for another appointment. Mommy wanted to play video games and I wanted to go play in my ball-house... so we made a compromise - we sat in the living room and watched my Toopie and Binoo DVD.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!