Sunday, May 13, 2007

666 days old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

To pre-empt any Mother's Day crowds, Mommy and Daddy treated Gammy, Grandpa, Nee-Nee and I to a Mother's Day brunch this afternoon after a quick jaunt to the butcher's and a few bookstores. It was pretty good - we all ate a whole lot of food, and I got a free beach ball. Yay! Once we got home, I played with that thing (and my polished rock collection) on the front lawn for quite some time.

Mommy had a nice nap with me this afternoon, and once her and I de-groggified ourselves, we hopped in the car with Daddy to run a few more Mother's Day-related errands. I can't go into detail here, because... well, you know, Gammy's gonna read this when she wakes up tomorrow morning, and none of us want to spoil any Mother's Day surprises. Er... not that we did everything last minute.

Listening to: Björk - Volta


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!