Sunday, May 27, 2007

Basil Ate A Mouse's Head.


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, my parents are wasting no time whatsoever today. After a quick trip to visit the chiropractor and our usual Saturday morning butcher run, it became time to demolish the apartment while the landlords are out of town.

While I napped, Mommy and Daddy started the process of connecting our place with the adjoining apartment. This meant emptying out one big room (in which Basil found a dead mouse, and ate it's head), pulling up the wall-to-wall carpet, cleaning, going out to by some drywall stuff, and pricing flooring.

By the time I went to bed, Daddy had left to spend a pretty good chunk of change on thirteen boxes of hardwood floorboard, some primer, and a frappucino. Apparently, the place is all ready for paint and some electrical stuff.

I personally love yesterday's blog entry - I get Daddy to play the movie clip over and over again while I actually accompany the recording of myself on the harmonica. We'll have to get THAT on tape, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!