Thursday, May 31, 2007

Basil stole my toast!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was uncontrollably chatty for the second day in a row today. Great mood plus lots to say equals very entertained parents! I took one look at Daddy when he woke up and insisted that he shave. For once I actually agreed to help him - I smothered his entire face with shaving cream, especially his eyes. I also read a book to one of my toys, just for fun.

Daddy drove Mommy and I to do some grocery shopping, and we came home for lunch pretty quickly. Before long, Mommy had developed a migraine that never really went away. I fought my nap, but eventually succumbed. While Mommy hid in the bathtub, I helped Daddy make dinner, and then visited with Gammy and Grandpa when they came back from visiting Nana, Jim, and Cool Uncle Gareth (pictured here in his Yale Graduation robes, holding a portrait I did of him). Nana got me a cute pink chair... I love it!

I'm trying to sleep, but I keep being awoken by dreams of Basil trying to steal my toast.

Listening to: Muse - Black Holes and Revelations


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!