Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bubble Rocketship


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was quite the happy, chatty baby today. I found a hefty copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (incidentally, the very same book Daddy read aloud to Mommy while she was in labour with me) and read it to my folks:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
by J. K. Rowling

One day, Harry Potter went to the zoo. He saw tapirs, and he saw an elephant zrbt the sand, which made him fall down. The End. Great story. I'm twenty-two months old.


Daddy got housepaint on his pants the other day, so we went to the store to replace them. After lunch I refused to nap, so Mommy and Daddy drove Basil and I around for a few hours until we had all become well-rested. Later on, while my parents painted the trim in our soon-to-be new bedroom, I drew pictures and became fascinated by Daddy's lava lamp, which I call a "Bubble Rocketship."

Listening to: Moe Berg - Summer's Over


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!