Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Daddy in New York



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had to wake up really early this morning to say bye-bye to Daddy, who flew off to New York to visit Cool Uncle Gareth and have some appointments and stuff. The early wake-up kinda screwed me up... I wanted lunch at around 10:30 AM, and had my afternoon nap around noon.

Mommy and I went to the new post office to mail a package, but apparently we were their first-ever customers or something, because it took the Canada Post employees almost a half hour to figure out what to do with one little parcel!

While Cool Uncle Gareth took Daddy to a crazy Indian Restaurant for dinner (see photo), his indigestion travelled over the cell-phone to Mommy, who got seriously ill before we could head off to her dentist appointment. I was really looking forward to that trip, and took its cancellation kinda hard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!