Thursday, May 24, 2007

Distracted Daddy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night I reportedly had a dream about giant orange cats that flew. I may or may not have been riding on them. Don't I have quite the little imagination? Did I mention that yesterday I had a telephone conversation with Nana via the DVD remote:

"Oh, Nana. Fine... good. Oh, cereal?! Dee-wicious! Come dinner? Hmm.... what's missing? Nana missing!"

This morning Daddy drove Mommy and I downtown to buy comic books... only it turns out he got the day wrong. New comic books come out tomorrow. Something must be on that guy's mind, if he's forgetting stuff like that. We bought some clothes for Mommy, ate lunch, came home, and did some more shopping instead.

I sure hope Daddy doesn't forget to watch that episode of his favourite show tonight. It's the season finale!

Listening to: Frank Zappa - Läther


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!