Friday, May 18, 2007

Everywhere People Stare...


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I marched off to Julie and Sarah's house. I brought my harmonica, and Mommy brought my cazoo - we had a little parade on the way, and even managed to illicit polite applause from staring strangers on the way. At one point I saw a bus and demanded that we ride on it. Gotta love riding the bus!

After a nice morning of more harmonica playing, Daddy came and picked us up, we all had lunch, and then immediately took off in the car again for Mommy's doctor appointment. We were stuck in traffic, stuck in the waiting room, and then stuck with the Doctor - as soon as I saw him, I freaked out, worried about a needle. Quite the Pavlovian response. Daddy and I were told to wait back in the waiting room, where I (and I quote) "checked the walls for snakes for a couple of minutes." Stuck in traffic on the way home, too. All in all, our little jaunt took about four hours.

Since there wasn't much of a nap during the day, I went to bed early, but not before shocking everyone by spontaneously walking around the apartment singing Beatles lyrics.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!