Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ketchup and Eye Freem


[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all had some errands to run this morning. We his the bookstore first, and I got a nice woodden 'fit-the-shapes-in-the-appropriate-slots' puzzle while my parents got other books. When we stopped at a burger joint for lunch, which was fine with me because I sure loves me some ketchup. Next we bought some paint, and then Daddy bought a fancy pair of headphones for his new job.

I did NOT want to have a nap this afternoon. Mommy had to snooze with me to get me to pass out, and once we did, it was hours and hours before we woke up. Mommy and Daddy took turns house painting, and at one point Daddy and Nee-Nee took me for a walk to the store for ice cream ("eye freem"). Fun stuff!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!