Friday, May 25, 2007

Nose-Picking Perspectives


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy is trying to type this blog entry very quietly, as I've woken up in the middle of the night for the second evening in a row and am trying to sleep closeby.

Today Mommy took me to Julie & Sarah's - there was another little girl there, named Lily, who played with us in a big pool and splashed me with water a lot. I had a blast, and all I asked to do all day was to go back! It was so exciting that I refused to have any sort of nap in the afternoon. Mommy tried her best, but I wasn't having any of it.

Not having a nap can make a kid cranky, wired, and insanely whiny, and causes you to lose all perspective when your own mother kindly requests that you not pick your nose.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!