Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Go fly a kite!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy spent more time waiting around the phone today, so Mommy and I left him to it by playing outside with a stray basketball that washed up on our front lawn. Eventually he got fed up with waiting, and went for a nice walk with Mommy and I through the park. I really wanted to go to a playground, but... whatever.

After my nap, Mommy and Daddy walked me to the toy store, where we bought a kite! We came home, got in the car, got some juice, and then walked to the beach to fly said kite. Once we hit the beach I was more interested in playing in the sand then fiddling with a kite way up in the sky, but my parents seemed to be enjoying themselves. I brought most of the beach home with me in my shoes, hair, and diaper.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!