Thursday, May 17, 2007

Harmonica Serenade


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's a rainy and muddy one out there again, so I didn't really go outside at all. Just kinda hung out inside and tried to plug Daddy's old elevator key-card into Basil's backside. Keepin' myself entertained on a rainy day. You know how it is.

After my afternoon nap, Daddy came back from an appointment (before immediately changing his shirt and leaving for another one) with his friend Hubert in tow. It was nice to have a visitor - I surprised everyone by serenading him with my harmonica! Although, as much as I liked him, Basil really seemed to like him.

Later in the day I played my harmonica for Gammy and Grandpa, too. I dunno why suddenly I'm alright to play it - I've been kind of afraid of it for the past few days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!