Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Dig Gravel


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was a really easy kid to entertain today - all anyone had to do was sit me outside in the huge gravel pit that used to be our patio, and I'm a happy little kid. I dug, raked, scooped, sifted, and displaced tiny pile after tiny pile of gravel. Someone needs to buy me a sandbox, quickly! What a blast! I even wound up with tons of gravel in my diaper. "Gravel in my BUM!" as I would tell me Daddy late in the day.

After my nap, Mommy and Daddy took me for a walk in the beaches, where we also got some coffee and fruit at the market. On the way home, we had a little stop-over to buy more (you guessed it) bags of gravel. Once it was all in place, I helped my parents stamp it down flat, and was repaid for my services in the form of a few footraces, not to mention the macaroni with ketchup for lunch.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!