Monday, May 14, 2007

Me and My Shadow


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy kinda slept in today, which didn't play well around these parts, as 'twas Mother's Day. Still, he managed to somehow make an adequate breakfast and lunch, which themselves sandwiched a nice gift-giving period that involved my grandparents. Everyone got gifts and cards, and all were pretty happy.

After said lunch, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I went for a long drive. I didn't fall asleep in the car as planned, and really began to scream and complain, which drove Mommy nuts. She threatened to turn the car around, and so... we did. Of course, on the way back, I fell asleep.

Daddy let Mommy rest when we got home (the bouquet Daddy ordered never arrived!), so I went for a walk through the park with him and Grandpa. They were happy to take a bunch of great photos, but I was most happy to finally discover my shadow!

Listening to: Rollins Band - The End Of Silence


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!