Monday, May 21, 2007

Napless Afternoon


[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all slept in this morning! It kinda threw everything off - we had brunch at eleven in the morning, which meant there wasn't much point in having lunch. For the first time in... well... longer than any of us can remember, I didn't have any afternoon nap today. Nothing even came close! I ran around the front yard with the family, then packed up and drove off to do some shopping with my folks. We bought jammies for me, a little (yet oddly expensive) backpack for when we go hiking, and some books at the bookstore.

When we headed back, Mommy and Daddy took me for a walk over to the nearest playground, where as usual I swung on the swing and slid on the slide.

The napless afternoon came into full effect at bedtime... I could barely stay awake for Mommy's soothing rendition of "Mary Had A Little Lamb." I fell asleep before I made it to the crib - it's the first time that's happened in months.

Listening to: George Harrison - All Things Must Pass


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!