Saturday, May 05, 2007

Noot


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Friday equals groceries! Mommy and Daddy and I drove to the supermarket and bought a lot of stuff... then we went to the video store to rent some movies... then we went to the organic butcher for meat and other stuff... then we went to Starbucks to stock up on coffee... and then we went home. Phew!

I had a pretty great nap, but when I woke up, Daddy was gone, off to another appointment. Mommy and I hung out in the meantime - she did some sewing and embroidery, I did some random destruction. Her shoulder's pretty sore, and I took advantage of her inability to chase after me.

I've been playing a game (almost exclusively) with Daddy that we invented - he sticks out his index finger towards me. I press both my index fingers together at the tip (making a 'v') and I poke his finger with both of mine, and say "noot!" I find this game hilarious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!