Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Panda Eats Bamboo


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was your average Monday - up early, ready to play and start the week off on the right foot. Before lunch, and after some yard work outside and playing with Grandpa, Daddy drove Mommy and I to Ikea. We had a relatively good time, and picked up a step-stool for me so that I could stand at the bathroom counter and wash my hands easier (and help Mommy with cooking)... but while we were there I had a blast running around the kid's section. Suddenly, I saw it - a big, stuffed Panda! In about ten seconds we were best friends, that Panda and I.

We stopped off at the supermarket on the way home to fulfill some of my parents' lunch cravings. Came home (Panda in tow) and ate lunch, and then I had my nap. When I woke up, Daddy was out at an appointment - but yesterday's mother's day bouquet was here in his place. Delicious!

When it was time for bed tonight, all I wanted to do was play with my Panda, and to explain to Mommy how he likes to eat bamboo.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!