Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pink Crocs


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Woo! It was a hot one out there! Pretty ridiculously humid for mid-May. Anyway, I did some playing outside with my parents and grandparents today, and then as usual I had my post-lunch nap. When I woke up, Mommy and Daddy loaded me into the car and took me shopping - we bought a DVD and a nice new pair of shoes for me. Pretty cool - I even got to choose the colour!

Imagine my surprise when late in the afternoon, Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo! We checked out my usual faves - the Tapir and Rhinos, Orangutans, Mandrills... and then the sky cracked open and started pouring rain on us. Hard. The thunder kinda freaked me out a bit, and the temperature plummeted. We all got soaked, and my folks seemed to think it was pretty funny... but I didn't!

Listening to: The Magnetic Fields - i


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!