Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Radeon 9800 Blues


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up really early, ready to play, watch television, read books, crawl all over my sleeping parents, and bludgeon Daddy in the crotch using one of Basil's dog bones as a shillelagh. Ah, the joys of being a kid. You can get away with so much.

We all did some playing outside, and also did some waiting around for important emails and phone calls that never really came. Daddy took out his frustrations on the computer by FINALLY fixing it - amazing how you can resolve a machine's graphics-card related problems by actually just removing the graphics card itself (turns out it was pretty fried). So, everyone will be happy to know we seem to be back up-and-running... no more crashes (fingers crossed).

After my nap, my parents took me to the zoo. Sure, being a long weekend, we risked crowds - but we got there so late in the day, afrer a while we had the while place (giraffes and all) to ourselves.

Listening to: The The - NakedSelf


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!