Thursday, May 10, 2007

Miss Daddy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I made cookies after lunch - I saw some on TV or something, and asked Mommy if we could make some, so...we did! We didn't go outside much today - Mommy and I were too busy making the house look nice for when Daddy comes home tonight.

Not only am I afraid of my Mr. Potato Head doll, but I informed Mommy that I'm now also afraid of Caymans. Good thing that there aren't any around. I told Mommy that I was her "little bear", and I also figured out how to stick out my tongue and touch my head.

When Mommy was putting me down tonight, I told her that I "miss Daddy."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!