Monday, May 28, 2007

Remodeling


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and Daddy drove me off to one of our favourite little restaurants where we met with Jason, Arlynn, and Corrin for brunch. We had a nice time, until I leaned back in my chair and fell backwards onto the floor. But whatever - a few yam fries later and I had forgotten it even happened.

Jason and Arlynn let us all hang out at their place for a while, which eas nice because I got to play with Corrin's toys (and Daddy got to play with Jason's Doctor Who toys). Then it was back home for more remodeling... ceilings, walls, and the like. Daddy went out and bought the wrong kind of paint... way to go, smart guy.

Still, I enjoyed watching cartoons in a big, empty white room on a concrete floor while wearing only a diaper. It's kind of relaxing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!