Friday, May 11, 2007

Squeaky Toy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy is home! Yay! I'm pretty happy to see him - he brought Basil a fantastic squeaky toy back from New York, which I immediately got my mitts on. Now it's mine.

It rained last night, which meant lots of worms for me to farm in the yard this morning. After lunch, Daddy and Nee-Nee went downtown to do some shopping, and got home just as I was waking up from my nap. The bunch of us played out on the front yard, where we were joined by Gammy, Grampa, and Lucie from next door.

To make up for being gone over the past few days, Daddy took Mommy and I out to dinner. I ate a lot of hummus, which is to be expected, seeing as how 'dip' is my favourite food.

Listening to: The Bad Plus - Prog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!