Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Straight to the Toy Store


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I got to spend a lot of time outside again today. I played in the dirt pile that once was our backyard patio, and Daddy and I did some more worm-farming, too. Before lunch, I decided to go for a walk... Daddy followed close behind/beside me, and I walked for about forty-five minutes, all by myself... directly to the toy store.

While we were there, I played with some trains and toys and stuff. Daddy tried to get me interested in books and puppets, but I had my eye on some ridiculously expensive Playmobil toys.

Daddy carried me home on his shoulders, and we had lunch. When I woke up from my afternoon nap, Daddy was gone, but in his place was several bags of gravel for the patio.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!